Thursday, October 29, 2009

12 things I love about my husband...

1. He has a wonderful kind heart.


2. He loves me no matter what I look like.


3. His heart for God is growing deeper through the years.


4. He is HONEST and FAIR in his business and in life.


5. He drops dollars from the top of the staircase for me to catch.


6. He ALWAYS loves a good joke!


7. He ADORES his 6 grandchildren, they light up his face!


8. He 'gets it' when I tell him about something I am feeling deeply.


9. He loves to make me happy.


10. He is dependable and trustworthy.


11. He is always ready to pray about anything I ask him to.


12. He makes me laugh!
I Love You




6 comments:

AB said...

This is absolutely 100% true, couldn't have been better said, and I love you too, Mr. Joe Goodson!!!!
xxxxxxx your sister-in-law "TUFFY"

GwendolynKay said...

This is so sweet! sounds like the good Lord has blessed you much with a good man. Makes me think.... when my hubby gets home for lunch today (he comes home everyday for lunch....for the past 23 years we have been married) I will remind him how wonderful he is to me. Blessings to you and your family.
Gwen

Ann Voskamp @Holy Experience said...

You are BLESSED, Sonja....
Thank you, Lord.

Blessings on you and your husband...
All's grace,
Ann

Andrea said...

Sonja, the Lord has blessed you with a wonderful husband! And you have such a grateful heart!

I am so thankful, too, for mine! He takes care of me and loves me with his whole heart. And I love him, too.

This post is so beautiful!!!

Many blessings to you, dear friend!

Andrea

P.S. Jeff is still in process of reading your father's book. He loves it!!! Thank you, again, for your giving heart!

Courtney (Women Living Well) said...

Great post! I love to hear women praising their man!!! You sound so blessed!!! How long have you been married?

Thank you for stopping by today and for your email!!! So great to cyber meet you!!

Much Love,
Courtney

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

What a tribute... who wouldn't love a husband like that... especially the throwing dollars down for the catch! So glad for your longevity together and the growing love that you share. You serve as a witness to those grand youngin's coming up behind you.

peace~elaine