My good buddy, Debbie, at Heart Choices, has 'tagged' me with 7 questions...
So, here we go...
1. If you could travel anywhere with no thought to cost, where would you choose to go?
I'd go straight back to Norway! I was blessed to go there this past summer, and I fell in love with my mother's home land!
2. What song would you choose for someone to sing at your funeral?
I may change my mind later (if I have time to think it through :)... ) but right now it would be Selah on tape, singing No More Tears. Click on the title and listen to it and you'll probably see why I love it!
3. If you could spend a day with anyone, (dead or alive) who would you choose?
I would choose my mom and dad! If you choose one, the other would be there too. They are both in heaven, and I know we won't be married in heaven, but...
4. What do you want people to remember you by?
Someone who reached out to others and encouraged them, someone who had joy and laughter, and was quick to share the reason for that, the hope that I have because I know Jesus.
5. Are you an early morning person or a night owl?
Early morning! I am loaded with energy and ready to go... later in the day I wind down a little bit. I also love the night time and have to be careful that I don't get going on something and get a second wind, then I can't sleep!
6. What is your favorite meal to prepare?
Either spaghetti with meat sauce or tacos full of fresh everything, especially guacamole!
7. What would a perfect day be like for you?
This one is harder... there are lots of things that would be special, but really... I've never thought about that very much, I know it would include being with my family and our 6 grandkids... I kind of like things like they are...