Sunday, February 7, 2010

Open 24-7....

OPEN
24-7...


always available...


night or day....



it's never 'after hours' ....



the lights are always on...




if we need to talk to Him, He's ALWAYS AVAILABLE...
24-7...



and not only that,



...but He is always wide awake and hears our prayers, 9 a.m. or 3 a.m... And many times, that's exactly what I need to know, when it's 3 a.m. , and I'm wide awake and needing to talk to Him...



One of my all time favorites is Heb.13:5 (in The Amplified)...



"For He (God) Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. (I will) not, (I will) not, (I will) not in any degree leave you helpless, nor forsake nor let (you) down, (relax My hold on you.)....Assuredly not!"He will never leave us or forsake us...



I think that just about covers it all, for today... and every day (and night!)


10 comments:

Andrea said...

My dear sweet friend,
I do believe that does cover it all. AMEN!!
Blessings, hugs, and prayers, andrea

GwendolynKay said...

Dea Sonja,
I love this. It is so true. What a kind and loving Lord we have.
Blessings to you always!
Gwen

Anonymous said...

Oh yes! What a wonderful reminder!

Kathleen said...

Thank God He never sleeps nor slumbers so we can!

Blessings,
Kathleen

Lisa Smith said...

so thankful He's covering me!!

Rose said...

Woohooo, God is an EVER present help in time of need! Love this post! Hugs!

Crown of Beauty said...

I love that verse too as the Amplified Bible has rendered it. Good reminder, Sonja.

Have a great week ahead.

Love
Lidj

Deborah Ann said...

It's all too easy to forget that we are not alone. Just like any relationship, the communion between us and God needs to be nurtured in order to grow.

Great thoughts for the day, my dear Sonja!

Grace and Beauty said...

So thankful he's there 24/7. He is so faithful!
Blessings,
Cyndi

myletterstoemily said...

love that phone number!