Thursday, September 3, 2009

From the heart of Avery...

I was looking in my files this morning and came across this paper, written last year in school by Avery (one of our grandkids. She was in 2nd grade)...

"A special person in my life is Jesus. Jesus is with me all the time. He died on the cross for are sins. He roas three days later! I want to be like him. I read the bible to now him beter. I will always beileve him. In the bible theres Mathew, Psalms... and they each have a special thing in it. I love reading the bible. Did you now that God made this hole world, he did! We may not see him but he is alive. His birthday is in Desember and in Desember is Christmas and on Christmas it is Jesus's birthday. I love Jesus more than you can imagine! He made us with his own hands!"...

I could never say it any better!... I love you Avery.
xoxo
mimi

2 comments:

ch said...

That's my Ave! She really did capture it all, didn't she? It makes me smile that she really gets it!
Hey, btw, thanks for putting the Banana Nut Cake recipe down!! Ask Tommy about the time when they all came to Denver to visit us (literally one month before Courtney was born) ... Gaga and Papa were there too ... anyway, I made the cake for Joe and Gaga's birthdays that weekend and it turned out like Banana Nut Brownies ... it never rose because of the altitude in Denver!
Love you, MOM! :)

Carol Joy said...

Absolutely the sweetest thing ever!
AB